Saturday 11 June 2016

Introduction

Hi internet!

*Shit Virgo, this was your idea, you're already fucking it up, wyd!?*

My name is Virgo, my age is anon, BUT, I am not a creepy pedo man trying to get girls to send them nudes. I'm keeping it anon because of privacy and I hope ya'll can respect that? I am, however, in my teen years. I live in England in a small town called Ashford (Yes, Sam Pepper was born and raised here but I assure you, we're not all like him) (And YES! OLI SYKES WAS BORN IN ASHFORD TOO!) Ashford isn't a place that many people know of so I normally just say that I'm from Kent, well I am from Kent... Kent is a county and Ashford is a town IN Kent...

Why do I have a blog?

Why not?

I'm nawt an emo, I'm like lowkey emo, but most of my friends (practically all of them) are either emo or grunge. I'm lowkey emo 'n grunge... idek.

I like bands...

I really like bands...

For example: Twenty One Pilots, BRING ME THE HORIZON!!!, The Beatles, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Blur, Steps, The Spice Girls, Abba, etc.

I do have Snapchat but my phone has been stolen or I've just lost it and am blaming the wrong person, but I do sometimes use my sisters phone for it, and I do use instagram on my tablet. However I'm not too comfortable giving them out just yet but yannoe I might end up giving them out. Same with Twitter (which contains my real name, my instagram and other social medias).

I guess this post is just you guys getting to know me, not that anyone is reading this but this passes the time I guess, sooooooo....

I'm not an amazing person when it comes to advice, but I can help with loss of family members, anxiety and panic disorder advice.

Panic and anxiety attacks aren't fun, they're so hard to understand if you don't have it, I have generalised anxiety disorder (which sucks), so if any of you need advice with that you can always comment below.

Sexuality?

Unlabelled. BUT My boyfriend IS transgender... so I'm not too sure if this still means I'm heterosexual or not..?

I'm going to leave it here now, enjoy your evening, morning, day, night or whatever time it is for ya'll.

~Virgo x

No comments:

Post a Comment